- You are like a fish in water in a DevOps environment?
- Are you recognized for your expertise in React .JS?
- Working without your team? Never!
Do you recognize yourself? Then we are already looking forward to meeting you! Indeed, as part of its development, ACENSI is looking for a Front-End React.JS Web Developer.
Your missions :
- Participate in IT transformation projects with other teams.
- Work in agile mode in a DevOps culture.
- Challenge your architect and designer colleagues and help the team to evolve as a whole.
- Be a force of proposal on technical and functional choices.
What about you? Do you recognize yourself?
- A developer with at least 5 years of experience in programming.
- Passionate about web technologies.
- General knowledge of GIT.
- Strong experience with ReactJS.
- Familiarity with technologies like AWS, Google Cloud Platform and/or other cloud offerings.
- We hope that you are fluent in english or at least, comfortable enough to understand this sentence!
Why join us?
To be an employee of ACENSI is to join an IT consulting company that makes it a point of honor to offer a high level of quality to both its customers and its employees. Because yes, a satisfied employee is a satisfied customer! To optimize this fulfillment, we offer our team and all the people who join us very competitive salary conditions, both in terms of compensation and benefits.
We are also committed to offering our employees mandates from which they will emerge stronger. Indeed, most of our clients offer technical environments in line with the latest technological advances. To optimize this progression, we offer our consultants the possibility of continuing to learn through our internal training platform. Finally, because learning is never as effective as when it is put into practice, each ACENSI consultant also has the opportunity to participate in our internal LAB projects.
Joining ACENSI means joining a company that really cares about you and where you will always be welcome to share a coffee or a beer during our 5@7.
Recruiting process ?
*The masculine gender is used for simplification purposes.The masculine gender is used for simplification purposes.